Big Dipper Necklace
This piece was inspired by the Big Dipper, which is part of the the Ursa Major constellation in the northern sky and sits opposite Cassiopeia, one on either side of Polaris (the North Star); it circles Polaris once per day.
- made of solid stainless steel, which is hypoallergenic for most people
- gold and rose gold pieces are vacuum plated over top of stainless steel
- pendant measures 10mm x 30mm
- chain is adjustable between 17"-19"
- all items come with an information card in a lovely branded box, ready for gifting!