Anatomical Brain Necklace
This necklace is based on the anatomical structure of the human brain. The brain is one of the largest and most complex organs in the human body. It is made up of more than 100 billion nerves that communicate in trillions of connections called synapses. It weighs on average 3.3 pounds; however, size does not completely correlate with intelligence.
- made of solid stainless steel, which is hypoallergenic for most people
- gold and rose gold pieces are vacuum plated over top of stainless steel
- heart pendant measures 16mm x 20mm
- chain is adjustable between 17"-19"
Also available as earrings!
- all items come with an information card in a lovely recyclable box, ready for gifting!
Share this Product
It's a gorgeous necklace! I now have it in two colours and get compliments all the time. Great for neurology people
This is a beautiful necklace and exactly as pictured and described.
This review has no content.