This piece was inspired by the Cassiopeia constellation, which is found in the northern sky and sits opposite the Big Dipper, one on either side of Polaris (the North Star); it circles Polaris once per day.
- made of solid stainless steel, which is hypoallergenic for most people
- gold and rose gold pieces are vacuum plated over top of stainless steel
- pendant measures 18mm x 30mm
- chain is adjustable between 17"-19"
- all items come with an information card in a lovely recyclable box, ready for gifting!
Share this Product
Beautiful, elegant piece!
High quality and lovely - thank you for creating the perfect gift for my friend!
This is exactly what I was looking for! Shipping was fast too.